Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Trying Out a New Hobby

I have been trying out a new hobby these days, and it is...


PHOTOGRAPHY!

I've been doing our school's Graduation Pictures for two years now and I know that I still have a lot to learn.

I am learning photography on my own with the help of some friends and Professional Photographers. Luckily, these Pros give me lots of tips to improve my shots. Special Thanks to Sir JayD Ramos!

Let me present to you my first ever outdoor shoot. This shoot was for my co-teacher's upcoming pageant in our DepEd district in Balete, Batangas. Since she will be joining Gandang Guro 2015 and our Faculty will have an outing, we decided to do a photoshoot.

MODEL: Ms. Monica A. Enriquez
HAIR AND MAKE-UP: Sir Jan Roi V. Aying
PHOTO AND EDITING: Benedict R. Nipay
LOCATION: Villa Del Prado, Sariaya, Quezon










Comments, Reactions, Tips, and Critics are very much welcome! :)


Thanks! God Bless!
-Sir Benz


1 comment:

  1. I like the photos because the focused of the camera is on the model. It is emphasizing the model not the place. I think the clothes of the model in second, fifth, sixth and seventh photos doesn't blend on the place or background ... The place has many detail so the model should have worn a more simple/plain clothes or top not printed one. But since she's not a professional model and you are just starting to make a career in photography I'll give you an A flat for these photos... Good luck in your photography career! :)

    ReplyDelete