Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bag of Beans's Blueberry Cheesecake

As what I've said in my previous post, One of my most favorite cakes is the Blueberry Cheesecake of Bag of Beans. Luckily, my former workmates in Starbucks planned a "Tagaytay Getaway" since one of us will be going home to Cagayan De Oro for good. So we decided to go foodtripping in Tagaytay.

Sir Beans and Friends in Bag of Beans, Twin Lakes


After we had our lunch, we decided to go to Starbucks Twin Lakes in Batangas becuase we got curious as it is dubbed as "the most beautiful Starbucks store in the Philippines", but due to unavailability of seats, we decided to transfer to Bag of Beans also in Twin Lakes. (Good Thing that they have a branch there!)

Since we are still full because of our lunch in LZM Restaurant (post: HERE), I have decided to just order my dessert, my favorite dessert, BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE!


YUMMYYYY!

I ordered a slice, and a cup of tea. A slice costs around P140.00. and an order of Tea (Lipton Teabag) is P90.00.

What do I like about this Blueberry Cheesecake?
(1) It has a generous serving of Blueberry on top! :)
(2) I think, it is double-crusted (hahahaha imbento term),  there is also a layer of crust in the middle.
(3) the blueberry is sweet. not the usual that is kinda sour.
(4) The cheesecake is soft and it blends well with the blueberry topping
(5) PERFECT! YUMMEHHHH!
(6) Serving is right for P140.00 per slice. not that small but not too big. just right.

So if you happen to go to Tagaytay, make sure to drop by BAG OF BEANS (I don't own it. HAHAHAHA promise!) They have, I Think, four(?) branches. One near the Tagaytay Rotonda, One near Sky Ranch, One near SaveMore (way to Batangas), and One in Twin Lakes.
and try this cheesecake.
Try their other food offerings also, they serve delicious Roast beef and Pies, too!
and don't forget to buy their TOASTED PASTILLAS for pasalubong! ughhh :p~~~

View in Twin Lakes. Unfortunately, It's too foggy. hahaha


Thanks! God Bless!
-Sir Benz

No comments:

Post a Comment