Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Where to Eat in Manila: Charaptor

Looking for a good buffet place to eat in Makati or nearby areas?

This is one good place to eat! CHARaptor. CHARAPtor!

Image courtesy of CHARaptor's Facebook Page

Actually, it is my first time to try Charaptor. I've been hearing this Grill-All-You-Can from my friends and relatives that is why I've been wanting to try it.

AND NOW THE TIME HAS COME! hahahaha

My friends and I planned to go to a Korean Restaurant in somewhere in Makati but another friend told us that she didn't like what that Korean restaurant has to offer. So we decided to try CHARaptor. We opted to go to their Makati branch since it is cheaper than MOA hahaha..

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Almost all of the images here are courtesy of my friend, Jenny. (Thanks Jen!)

How to get there?
Address: 9762 Kamagong St. cor. Aranga St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati. I used Waze to get there! :) Thanks Waze!
Image from Google Maps

Since it is Friday, we were expecting to be waiting to have our table available for us. But since we arrived at 5-ish in the afternoon, luckily, we were able to get seats immediately since it is not yet crowded. The place is big enough to accommodate around 150 people or more. each table is, of course, equipped with a charcoal grill DUH. hahahaha


We are very ready to grill!

CHARaptor on a Friday 5-ish afternoon

As soon as we placed our things on our table, We were provided with plates, tongs, spoon and fork, and Basting sauce. Afterwhich, we immediately proceeded to the food area to get our food to be grilled on our table. 


I'm a CHARaptor!

On the left side of the buffet table, is the rice: (I Think,) Yang Chow Rice and Java Rice. Perfect Partner for barbecue!
Java Rice

Then next to the two pots of rice is the Pot for Sinigang na Hipon! :) ooops no picture :))
At the center are all kinds of Meat, Fish, Veggies to Grill! As far As I can remember, Let me enumerate some:

  • Corn
  • Bell Pepper
  • Ripe Banana
  • Bangus
  • Pork and Chicken Kebab
  • Cream Dory
  • Pork Barbecue
  • Spicy Wings
  • Chicken Liver
  • Tofu wrapped in Bacon
  • Skewered Shrimp
  • Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
  • Tuna
  • Pork Ribs
  • Beef Strips
  • Pork and Chicken Isaw
  • Squid and Chicken Balls
  • Hams
  • Hotdog
  • AND MANY MORE!
Let's Grill!

Then on the "Second Floor" of the "For-Grilling" Table they have Cheese French Fries, Chicharong Bulaklak (They also serve beer, PERFECT! but I don't drink), Chicken Skin, and Chicharon. It is also where you can see the Dipping Sauces: Vinegar, Gravy, Toyomansi, etc. They also recommend/teach you to try to pair their barbecues with their sauces

Then, the table on the left is where they serve Mashed Potato, and their Pasta with Red or White Sauce. :)
Mashed Potato and Meat Sauce Pasta

First Round, FIGHT!

They also offer unlimited drinks for an additional P40.00. they serve Iced tea, Blue lemonade, Pink Guava, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice. I'm just not sure if they have carbonated drinks, but hopefully they have :)
Drinks!

Overall Experience: For P390.00, we were able to eat a lot hahaha. the Chargrill adds a different flavor to the food unlike those who offer stove-top grills. We were able to Stay from 5 in the afternoon to 7:30pm that is why we were so full. SULIT!

GRILL! and Java and YangChow Rice

Would I come back? DEFINITELY YES!
Would I recommend CHARaptor to my friends? YES! Actually, I am planning to bring my co-teachers from Batangas soon!

Angelaptor! HAHAHAH

Try visiting them too! They also have a branch in MOA by the bay! Let's all be a CHARaptor!

Friends. Food. Fun.


Thanks! God Bless!
-Sir Benz

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Benz!!! Keep it up... nice picture and description of the place. Very informative... Please also try and write about other resto and resto buffet in metro... like buffet 101, Dads, Yakimix, La mesa, Viking , Ramen Nagi and other :) Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! Thanks for the pics! hahahaha... I will! if ever ill be visiting them again... Tara Ramen Nagi! hahahahaha cravingggg :p~~~

      Delete