Thursday, July 16, 2015

LZM Lutong Bahay

Looking for a good place to eat in Tagaytay?

Since My friends and I are going to Tagaytay, they asked if we could have Bulalo for lunch. So I immidiately thought about going to Mahogany Market since there are a lot of Bulalo Eatery there. But I also asked a close friend of mine, (hi, Jhong!) if he knows any good Bulalo places in Tagaytay. He recommended this restaurant in Silang, Cavite in which we tried on our way to Tagaytay.

LZM Lutong Bahay Restaurant


Where to find it?
It is along Aguinaldo Highway. near Riviera Golf Club.

well, it is not exactly in Tagaytay, but very near! :) Since we passed through Carmona from Manila, the restaurant is on our way. We arrived right in time for lunch. the Restaurant is big enough to accommodate big groups or up to 50 - 70 people.

These are what we ordered:

Bulalo Of Course!

The Bulalo is not that greasy, not like if you dine in Mahogany, that after a while, you can feel the grease on your lips. Maybe it is because, it doesn't have the "Bulalo" or the bone marrow in it, or is it just the one served in our table. (Sorry, the meat was covered by the vegetables!) Another good thing about it is, the UNLI SABAW! hahaha.. :) perfect for the very cold weather during that #FalconPH days.

Boneless Bangus

I'm not a fan of Seafoods, if I have any other choice, I would rather not eat seafoods. for fishes, I only eat those i am "friends" with, like Bangus, Tilapia, Tawilis, and Dory. BUT! this Boneless Bangus is one of the best I have eaten! it is really delicious. it is not malansa (I really hate the fishy aftertaste of the seafood) but this one, it was yummy! even my friends agreed to it! I would definitely come back for the Bangus! :)

Laing

 The laing is good! but there's nothing special to it. tastes common. though, i loooove Laing! hihihi

Happy Friends with Happy Tummies!

Then we had two platters of Rice! The food was enough for five people. We had a good lunch for just P250.00 each. anyway, here is our bill for your reference:


NOTE: Since I am new to this blogging thing. I apologize for not being able to take a picture of the place itself and their menu. woops! Still learning how to do this! hihihihi...


Thanks! God Bless
-Sir Benz

2 comments:

  1. The food is price----c... I think... But if the place(ambiance) is good and the taste is good... I think it would be reasonable... I wanna see the rest pics...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for the price, it is almost the same price as with the other restaurants and with the eateries in Mahogany market. The place is clean and we felt like we are just at home having a nice meal with friends. :) unfortunately, i only have those pictures.

      Delete