Monday, June 29, 2015

Alex Gonzaga's I Am Alex G. Album

DISCLAIMER: This post will be a little biased. hihihi :p Why?


I'm not a fan. AHAHAHAH JK!

Alex Released her first album under Star Music entitled "I Am Alex G." last March 2015. The album consists of six tracks with her carrier single "Panaginip Lang". The album also contains the instrumental versions of all the songs. The album showcases Alex G.'s singing talent and proves that she can be treated as a serious singer.

"My album is just like me-fun yet fierce. I just don't want people to discover that I can sing. I want them to enjoy and connect to the songs so much that they can sing along with me." -Alex G.

Just like the album cover and her personality, Alex G's album is fun and bubbly. Though most tracks are break-up songs, like "Break Na Tayo", "Di Ko Akalain", and "Goodbye Kiss". 

Her carrier single "Panaginip Lang", I think, is the only "Love" song included in the album. The song talks about the moments of having your "Love-of-your-life" with you and how love blossomed for the two of you that it almost feels like a dream.

video courtesy of https://www.youtube.com/user/starrecordsinc

I Am Alex G. is still available in all record stores nationwide for only P199.00 so grab your own copy now! Digital tracks can also be downloaded worldwide via online music stores such as iTunes and Mymusicstore.com.ph


Thanks! God Bless!
-Sir Benz

No comments:

Post a Comment