Sunday, June 28, 2015

Estrel's Caramel Cake

Honestly, I am no longer a fan of desserts. I just love having them whenever I am drinking coffee or tea.

But there are only three cakes which I really really love.
(1) Conti's Mango Bravo
(2) Bag of Beans' Blueberry Cheesecake

and the star of this Post,

(3) Estrel's Caramel Cake!!
 

I rarely get the chance to munch on this cake because I live in Paranaque and I still have to travel to Quezon City to buy! (Estrel's, Please open a branch somewhere in the South area. PLEASE!)

Luckily, My friend Jenny ordered for someone and told me about it. I grabbed the chance to order one for me too hahahaha.. Since I passed my Comprehensive Exam in my MA degree in PNU, I ordered the 8" round caramel cake with filling. and with Feeling HAHAHAHA

by the way, here is the complete pricelist:
Image from estrels.com/menu-pricelist

So anyway, before you will be able to divulge into this very yummy cake, you have to follow certain steps to order. 
First, you have to call them for your order. They will be asking for your basic info and the cake you want them to prepare and for any modifications. and also, the pick-up day and time.
Then, you have to send your downpayment. either drop by their store in QC or deposit in their BPI or BDO account. by the way, you can also send them the full amount.
Third, you have to call them again or message them on Facebook (in which, i'm not sure if it's still active because I sent a copy of my payment but they still texted me the following day that I haven't paid) for the confirmation of your payment. 
Lastly, Go to their store in QC and Pick your order up.

Why do I love this cake?

Taste. it's not too sweet like other cakes. the sweetness is just right that it's not "nakakaumay" the cake itself is very soft and moist; perfect for all ages! hahahaha. It is light and fluffy! yummm! perfect partner for brewed coffee or tea.

Appearance. very simple and elegant. great for gift for your friends and family. you can also choose the flowers' color and you can also fill the top of the cake with roses. :)

Price. worth it. P700.00 for the 8" round cake is not bad. quality cake for the right price!



Just some tips:
Make sure to refrigerate and store it properly. They suggest to consume the cake within the day of purchase.
Also, when buying it is best to have your own vehicle in picking up your order since the cake details are very delicate. I already experienced the roses in the center falling to the sides Twice! (notice that in the picture above, the roses are no longer in the center. hobby nila magpadulas dulas :p) anyway, the taste will still be the same. hehehehe I remember two friends of mine (Mike and Candy) surprised me with Estrel's Caramel Cake for my birthday but they were the one surprised with what happened to the roses hahaha, 

ENJOY!

YUM!

Thanks! God Bless!
-Sir Benz



No comments:

Post a Comment